- Support Army Direct Reporting Units (ADUs), Army Service Component Commands (ASCCs), and Army Commands (ACOMs) (DRUs).
- INSCOM Security Operations Center (ISOC) will provide insider threat triggers from a variety of sources.
- teaches, mentors, and supports security specialists within the Department of the Army (DA).
- Contribute to the creation of security policies, standards, guidelines, and practices.
- An assessment of appropriateness or fitness based on the results of a background check may be required prior to the appointment.
- There can be a two-year trial or probationary period needed.
- Individuals must pass a urine screening for use of illegal drugs before to appointment and on a recurring basis thereafter in line with Change 3 to AR 600-85, Alcohol and Drug Abuse Prevention and Control Program.
- Must be ready and able to pass both a pre-appointment and ongoing counterintelligence-scope polygraph examination with No Deception Indicated (NDI).
- The Security Professional Education Development (SPeD)Certification Program has recognized this role. (Read more about this.)
- Must be qualified for sensitive compartmented material and be able to receive and maintain a Top Secret security clearance based on a T5 (or comparable level) investigation (SCI).
- 15% or less of the time may require TDY travel.
- During times of crisis, management may require all INSCOM staff to undergo worldwide deployments or extended TDYs to complete mission-critical tasks.
Archeologist At US Bonneville Power Administration Full-time Portland, OR, 00000 Published 4 weeks ago Salary $84,923.00 - $110,404.00 / Yearly
<!-- End ...