- For the needs of the Army Reserve facilities, requirements are analyzed, a master plan for the assessment is developed, the required personnel are coordinated, and overall programme management is provided.
- Analyzes data on military building costs and supporting materials, taking into account inflation rates, locational costs, and facility cost size adjustments.
- oversees project contingencies and makes sure that there are enough money to finish the project.
- seeks to reach a mutually beneficial agreement through negotiation.
- collects and disseminates project information to guarantee that all parties involved are kept up to date. Prepare and make available technical data and/or information to numerous users with various demands.
- assembles and distributes technical data and/or information to a broad range of users with a variety of requirements.
- accountable for outlining project objectives and goals to regulators and project partners.
- An assessment of appropriateness or fitness based on the results of a background check may be required prior to the appointment.
- Secret Security Clearance is required for the position.
- For this role, it would be ideal if you have the Project Manager, USACE Career Development Plan (CDP), or Project Management Professional (PMP) certifications.
- A Financial Disclosure Statement, OGE-450, is needed from the incumbent (5CFR Part 2634, Subpart I USOGE, 6/08).