Spry Squared is a Minority and Woman Owned Small Business based in Denver, Colorado, with offices throughout the United States of America. We are a seasoned federal government and commercial service provider with security-cleared personnel working on projects all over the United States and the world.
Spry Squared offers Best in Class Enterprise Solutions, Managed IT Services, Cybersecurity Solutions, IT Professional Services, Recruiting Services, Project/Program Management, and technology products to businesses. We are your strategic partner and value-added reseller, addressing complex business challenges with technology solutions that reduce costs, improve productivity, and reduce risk.
- Spry Squared seeks a self-motivated DevSecOps Engineer to join a growing team of mission-driven system administrators and developers. The new hire will be in charge of assisting a DevSecOps lead engineer who is building a CI/CD pipeline for a distributed architecture.
- The candidate will assist in the development of automation processes for remote deployments to a distributed architecture using Ansible.
- As part of the development of a national test infrastructure development project, the DevSecOps Engineer will work in a large team environment supporting cybersecurity, software development, and architecture engineers.
- The successful candidate will be able to work remotely, but must be willing to attend onsite meetings in Colorado Springs, CO as needed.
- Build and maintain a CI/CD pipeline.
- Assisting a major DoD prime in the development of an automation process (Ansible).
- Puppet / SIMP security environment upkeep.
- Remote deployment processes must be debugged and troubleshot.
- As a member of a larger team with a distributed architecture.