Maybe you are seeking a list of the best prep schools in Jamaica metropolis. You are going to know a prep schools list in Jamaica.
Also, direction details from your place, and address, Contact Number, Website data, and approximate people ratings, have been added. From these prep schools’ official webpage, this data has been taken.
So, you can keep convinced by this data. And, don’t forget to discuss your knowledge with these associations if you have visited theirs.
Best Prep Schools in Jamaica Metropolis
1. New Preparatory Middle School
The New Preparatory Middle School is a new school opening in Jamaica in the fall of 2017. It is a middle school that offers preparatory programs for students in grades 6-8. The school has a total of 371 students and 47 staff members. It is located at 16699 108th Dr, Queens, NY 11433.
- Street Address: 16699 108th Dr, Queens, NY 11433
2. K659 Cypress Hills Collegiate Preparatory School
K659 Cypress Hills Collegiate Preparatory School is a high school located in Jamaica, Brooklyn. It has an overall rating of 5 and has been reviewed by 3 users. K659 Cypress Hills Collegiate Preparatory School offers a variety of courses and programs for students to choose from.
- Street Address: 999 Jamaica Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11208
- Contact Line: (718) 647-1672
- Website Link: chcpschool.org
3. M605 Humanities Preparatory Academy
Located in Jamaica, M605 Humanities Preparatory Academy is a high school that offers students a variety of courses to prepare them for college. The school has a rating of 4.3 and has received 9 reviews from users who have found it to be a good option for high schoolers. The school is known for its strong academics, and students are able to take classes in a variety of subjects, including mathematics, science, language arts, and more. The school also offers a variety of extra-curricular activities, including drama, music, and more. If you
- Road Address: 351 W 18th St, New York, NY 10011
- Support Number: (212) 929-4433
- Link: .humanitiesprep.org
4. Teci Prep
If you’re looking for an innovative and unique school experience, Teci Prep may be the perfect choice for you. The school offers students a variety of classes and activities that allow them to learn in a way that is interesting and engaging. Additionally, the teachers are highly qualified and caring, and they are always willing to help students improve their skills. Overall, Teci Prep is a great school and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a unique educational experience.
- Road Address: 11353 Springfield Blvd, Jamaica, NY 11429
- Telephone: (718) 464-0045
- Link: .icloud.com
5. Voyages Prep – South Queens
The Voyages Prep High School in Jamaica was rated 4 by users on our website. It offers high school courses and has a location at 156-10 Baisley Blvd in Queens, NY. This school has been reviewed 5 times and seems to be a great choice for students in the area.
- Street Address: 156-10 Baisley Blvd, Queens, NY 11434
- Telephone: (718) 276-1946
- Website information: .voyagessouth.orgeducationltw
6. Saint Demetrios Preparatory
Saint Demetrios Preparatory is a private elementary school in Astoria, NY. It is rated 4.3 on review website Yelp, and has received reviews from 8 users. Many parents seem happy with the school’s academics and quality of instruction, but a few complaint about the small size of the class and the lack of variety in the curriculum.
- Street Address: 3003 30th Dr, Astoria, NY 11102
- Support Line: (718) 728-1754
- Web information: .sdprep.org
7. The Summit School
The Summit School is a high school located in Jamaica, Queens. It has a rating of 4.9 and has been reviewed by 7 users. The school offers a variety of Advanced Placement classes and offers a strong academic program.
- Street Address: 187-30 Grand Central Pkwy, Queens, NY 11432
- Support Line: (718) 264-2931
- Website info: .summitqueens.com
8. Al-Iman School
The Al-Iman School is a religious school located in Jamaica. It has a rating of 4 and 54 user reviews. In general, students feel that the school is great, but some mention that the classes can be a bit overwhelming. Overall, however, the majority of users feel that it is a great place to learn about Islam.
- Street Address: 137-11 90th Ave, Queens, NY 11435
- Support Number: (718) 297-6522
- Web info: al-imanschool.org
9. Mott Haven Village Preparatory High School
Mott Haven Village Preparatory High School is a high school located on St. Ann’s Avenue in The Bronx, New York. The school has a rating of 3 and has been reviewed by 5 users. Mott Haven Village Preparatory High School is a high school for students who are seeking an alternative to traditional high schools. The school is designed to offer a more personalized and individualized education. Students who attend Mott Haven Village Preparatory High School are typically from low-income families and may have difficulty accessing traditional high schools.
- Road Address: 701 St Ann’s Ave, The Bronx, NY 10455
- Contact Number: (718) 402-0571
- Web Link: .schools.nyc.govschoolsX473
10. Jamaica High School
Jamaica High School is a public high school located in Jamaica, Queens, New York. It was founded in 1896 and offers secondary education for students in grades 9 through 12. In 2010, the school had an enrollment of 1,044 students, making it one of the largest public schools in Queens. The school has a 3.1 rating on the New York State Educational Department’s report card. In 2010, the school had 34 reviews, all of which were positive. One user wrote, “I absolutely love this school! I am a senior and I have nothing but
- Street Address: 167-01 Gothic Dr, Queens, NY 11432
- Support Number: (718) 739-5942